Monday, December 27, 2010

HK = Friends Forever


Hailey & Katelyn

Are these not the cutest little best friends?! I really can't get over these two! When Brittany and I started talking we lived on separate sides of the US, literally both on separate coast lines. We would chat about how are daughters were so much alike. They seem to be doing the same thing at the same time and learning the same things at the same time and had never met! It was like they were meant to be best friends. Well now thanks to the MC we have the opportunity for them to get to know one another and let me tell you first hand, these two can't get enough of hanging out! Hailey is constantly asking for as she says "mommy Katelyn today? shes my best friend, I love and miss her so much" Isn't she the sweetest?! I hear that miss Katelyn has been asking for her also =) I'm so glad that we are able to spend a few years here with Katelyn's family and have some fun times. It will be fun to see these two little girls growing up the next couple of years!

Oh, I forgot to tell you about the title! HK = Hello Kitty (Hailey's by far favorite) isn't it funny that Hailey & Katelyn = HK? haha. Just sums up the fact they were meant to be best friends =) Here are some of the many pictures to come...






We love you NayNay
XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment